Top 5 Signs that a Leo likes you:
- They pay extra attention to you: Leos are known to be very attentive and focused on the people they like. If a Leo is interested in you, they will make sure to give you their undivided attention, compliment you, and listen to what you have to say.
- They make an effort to remember the things you like or dislike, and surprise you with little gifts or gestures.
- They may try to find excuses to spend more time with you, or invite you to events they are attending.
- They are very affectionate: Leos are very affectionate and love to show their emotions. If a Leo is interested in you, they will not hesitate to express their feelings and shower you with attention and affection.
- They may hug you or hold your hand often, or find excuses to touch you in a non-threatening way.
- They may write you love letters or texts expressing their feelings, or post public declarations of their affection on social media.
- They are very confident: Leos are known for their confidence and charisma. If a Leo is interested in you, they will show it with their confident and assertive behavior.
- They may approach you first and start a conversation without hesitation, or take the lead in making plans for the two of you.
- They may speak their mind openly and honestly, and share their opinions and thoughts without fear of judgment.
- They want to impress you: Leos are very proud and like to show off their talents and skills. If a Leo is interested in you, they will want to impress you with their accomplishments and achievements.
- They may talk about their successful projects or hobbies, or invite you to watch them perform or compete.
- They may dress up nicely and pay extra attention to their appearance when they know they will see you.
- They are protective of you: Leos are very loyal and protective of their loved ones. If a Leo is interested in you, they will want to take care of you and make sure you are safe and happy.
- They may offer to drive you home or walk you to your car after an event, or check on you regularly to make sure you are doing well.
- They may stand up for you in a difficult situation or defend you against someone who is being rude or disrespectful.